Saturday, November 29, 2008

wicked. Pictures, Images and Photoswicked Pictures, Images and Photos Happy 5th!We celebrated our fifth anniversary this month. Rick took me to LA to see wicked the Broadway play. And stayed at the Marriott downtown. The next day we took off to a clipper game. Lets just say wicked says it all we had a great time.




4 C'mon people tell me what you're thinking.:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Congratulations on 5 years!! It looks like a wickedly good time. You guys are such a sweet couple and family. You are a great match!!!

P.S.- Isn't Wicked amazing? I love it love it love it.

Katie said...

What a great anniversary! Looks like you two had a great time!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun! I LOVED Wicked and I would probably have fun at a clipper's game if I were with my hubby. :) We celebrate our 5th anniversary in march!

P.S. I will look for that R.S. video that you need today, I haven't had a chance with Thanksgiving and family being in town.

Brittany said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already...Chris and I celebrated 8 yesterday. Needless to say we didn't go do anything fun, because I've been sick. Anyway, congrats!