Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've had the wonderful opportunity to be able to work on yes on 8 protect marriage.In many ways I can't tell you how much I have cherished this time in fighting for something that I believe in so strongly. What a blessing to come across those who have the desire to keep what is right for our children and also our families And how I have grown. To take my right as a mother to protect what I believe in to be right. I'm so grateful to have a wonderful husband who is aware of the strength that traditional marriage does for us and our children. I just wanted to express my feeling of joy to know that all the hard work and love that went into protecting the rights of those of traditional marriage has been seen today.

2 C'mon people tell me what you're thinking.:

Jessica Martiele said...

WE DID IT! WOOHOO!!!!!!! Thank for YOUR comments! (What ward are you in?) - Jessica :)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love your post!! It feels so good to be able to stand up for what we believe and protect our families.!!