Saturday, July 12, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 C'mon people tell me what you're thinking.:

Cherise said...

I love this slideshow! I'm going to try it on my blog after our trip. Hope you guys are doing well and you aren't too sick being prego.

Holly said...

Ali,

YEAH!!! I got to this site a couple days ago, but the kiddos didn't give me much time to leave a message. Then I came back today and saw this awesome slideshow! I MUST try this on ours sometime - how cool is that! And I love the "Bubbly" song, that is such an upbeat feel. Awesome!!!

Brittany said...

Okay woman...now that you have a blog, get us added to your page. I've put you on our list.

Congrats on the baby! How are you feeling?

Jennifer said...

Cute slideshow! Erick is so cute you just wanna squeeze his face.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Ali,
I just found your site. I'm going to add you to my blogroll. Love all the postings and cute pictures. I showed Lauren and she was excited to see Hailey. Can't wait to hear what you are having!!