Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

3 C'mon people tell me what you're thinking.:

Katie said...

Wow! Matt used to work at the Tinkerbell's toyshop when they did storytelling with the princesses there. Matt was a storyteller, he wore a white billowy shirt and a brown carpenter's apron. As the princess would come in through a back door, the tiny room of kids (standing room only) would get so excited. Then all the princess had was a little chair to sit on. Matt would be the comic relief during the princess's story. I used to love it. But then they moved to a new location, and I suppose those are the pictures you have posted. It is so cute, I bet the little girls love it. Very cute.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Awesome slide show. Lauren also loves the Princess Fantasy Faire!! It's the best and by the way how cool that you were able to see coldplay!! I love coldplay!! Yipee you love Toi too!! It has to be one of my favorite restaurants. I hope it's the same one- on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood? My college roommates and I would hang out there till closing every Saturday night.

Andrea said...

http://www.twilightaddicts.blogspot.com/

Ali i found a blogspot that I'm sure you're going to want to visit....thought I would share.