Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm coming close to being a mother to a newborn child.I can't help but love to feel the movement and closeness of this new child that is to enter in this world. Just being overwhelmed with gratitude at what a blessing it is to be a Mother. I'm so grateful I have the understanding of the importance of having children and being a mother. I've been so blessed with three beautiful children who are nonstop and draining at times. How can I not be so thankful and grateful for my family and husband. When the joy of giving and the season of our savior's birth arises. I just love the month of Dec and the spirit that comes along with it.

3 C'mon people tell me what you're thinking.:

Holly said...

I'm getting so excited for you! This little guy is going to get so much love! I hope the shower was fun - I loved catching up - and am looking forward to Glen Ivy! Yeah, baby - bring it on!!!

Brittany said...

Where are pictures of the new baby? Is it here yet?

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear how things are in Wildomar!